The following Academic position is available at EMBURY Pretoria, Montana Campus and Midrand, Waterfall Campus for 2018
Lecturer: Setswana reporting directly to the HOD: Languages
- Teaching and /or lecturing experience in Setswana
- Teaching and/or lecturing experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Setswana CAPS documents.
- Experience in Curriculum and Materials Development.
General requirements for all lecturing posts:
- Minimum Honours in Bachelor of Education or equivalent degree.
- A recognised 4 year Teaching Degree Qualification.
- Experience in Tertiary Education an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Intermediate and/or Senior Phase curriculum.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of excellent time management and administrative skills.
- Ability to cope with change.
- Ability to travel between two campuses
Interested applicants are to email a letter of application together with a CV of no more than 3 pages to email@example.com
NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRIES will be entertained.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Embury reserves the right to not fill this position.
Closing Date: 30 April 2018