Embury is looking for a Campus Control Officer for Midrand: Waterfall Campus
This is a permanent position from 1 September 2019
Key Role and Objective:
To secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings,equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Obtains help by sounding alarm.
- Reports to the Site supervisor.
- Controls access.
- Controls traffic on campus.
- Completes a monthly security report and reports security breaches.
- Ensures security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
- Activating of security equipment, including beams/alarms and shutter gates.
- Reports malfunctions to Site Supervisor.
- Member of the OHS committee.
- Protects the company’s assets relative to theft and other safety issues.
- Knowledge of security procedures.
- Proven track record in access control and guarding.
- Must be willing to perform duties beyond normal working hours.
- Must willing to be on call over weekends.
Required skills and behaviour:
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Following complex instructions.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of security operations and procedure.
- Manage multiple tasks.
- Surveillance skills.
Interested applicants are to e-mail a letter of application together with a CV of no more than 3 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26 July 2019
Should you not hear from us by 31 July 2019 please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRIES will be entertained.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Embury reserves the right to not fill this position.