Embury is looking for a Student Recruitment Advisor for Durban Musgrave Campus.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls, emails, web enquiries and prospective students that walk into Embury.
- Assist students with the admission and registration process to ensure appropriate guidance is provided regarding programme and qualification requirements and financial obligations.
- Provide prospective students with the highest level of customer service through effective phone, email and face-to-face communication.
- Attend school visits, career expos and road shows.
- Assist with providing sales documentation and information.
- Review enrolment/registration documentation received from prospective students and ensure all required information is obtained.
- Ensure that all student records are updated on the database.
- Ensure that all web queries are answered promptly and that the required follow up is done.
- Meet activity and registration targets set by National Student Recruitment Manager.
- Build and maintain good relationships with students, customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate an awareness of Embury’s ethos, organisational policies and procedures.
- Ensure that you are fully aware of the functionality of the various systems and tools as required in the recruitment team.
- Ensure that you fully understand the details of the Embury portfolio of educational programmes.
- Ensure that all interested students are contacted for marketing purposes and that follow ups are maintained.
- Contact schools and establish opportunities for presentations and talks.
- Minimum of a Matric.
- Higher education experience (advantageous).
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Sales experience.
- Valid and clean driving licence and own car essential.
Required skills and behaviours:
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Business-focused with a passion for academic excellence.
- Focus on customer service.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent knowledge of the higher education environment.
- Target driven.
Interested applicants are to e-mail a letter of application together with a CV of no more than 3 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRIES will be entertained.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Embury reserves the right to not fill this position.
Closing date: 21 October 2019