Thank you for your interest but we currently don’t have any vacancies available.
Embury is looking for a Receptionist / Switchboard Operator who will report directly to the Head of Campus
Roles and responsibilities:
- Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone, email and face to face.
- Supply information regarding Embury to the general public, students, parents and customers
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages accurately
- Update and maintain telephone list for distribution to staff
- Greet persons entering Embury and direct them to the correct destination
- Deal with queries from students and customers
- Ensure whereabouts of staff movements in and out of Embury
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Organise and coordinate the usage of venues and boardroom
- Fully understand the details of the Embury portfolio of educational programmes.
- Ordering of refreshments for staff room
- Higher education experience (advantageous)
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Customer Service
- Ability to operate a switchboard
- Additional languages will be an advantage
Required skills and behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Focus on customer service.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Professional personal presentation
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent knowledge of the higher education environment.
- Reliable and stress tolerance.
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants are to e-mail a letter of application together with a CV of no more than 3 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate campus you are applying for in subject line. NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRIES will be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Embury reserves the right to not fill this position CLOSING DATE: 22 November 2017