Embury is looking for one contract Call Centre Team Leader (DURBAN MUSGRAVE CAMPUS)
(This position is on a fixed term contract ending 31 December 2019)
To generate foot traffic on all Embury campuses through concentrated call-out campaigns, following a script to ensure maximum enrolments and applications.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist students with the admission and registration process to ensure appropriate guidance is provided regarding programme and qualification requirements and financial obligations.
- Provide prospective students with the highest level of customer service through effective phone and email communication.
- Meet activity and registration targets.
- Demonstrate an awareness of Embury’s ethos, organisational policies and procedures.
- Ensure that you are fully aware of the functionality of the various systems and tools as required in the recruitment team.
- Ensure that you fully understand the details of the Embury portfolio of educational programmes.
- Ensure that all interested students are contacted for marketing purposes and that follow ups are maintained.
- Keep all call centre records updated.
- Memorise and utilise a script and product knowledge.
- Setting targets for both individuals and teams.
- Measuring the performance of both individuals and teams.
- Offering Advisors guidance and feedback.
- Helping to optimise procedures.
- Finding ways to motivate call centre agents.
- Ensuring call centre agents adhere to company policy, e.g. attendance.
- Updating, and preparing performance reports for, the Head.
- Higher education experience (advantageous).
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Required skills and behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Focus on customer service.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent knowledge of the higher education environment.
- Target driven.
- To be flexible and available to work after hours should it be deemed necessary.
Interested applicants are to e-mail a letter of application together with a CV of no more than 3 pages to email@example.com
Closing date: 7 June 2019
NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRIES will be entertained.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Embury reserves the right to not fill this position.
Should you not hear from us by 30 June 2019, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.