Before you download the application form, please remember that you need to do the following:
- Complete the application form and return to us;
- pay a non-refundable application fee and submit proof of payment;
- submit a certified copy of your ID;
- submit your latest exam results; and
- provide us with details of your parent or guardian if you’re under 18 years.
After you have completed all of these steps, a student recruitment advisor will contact you regarding the outcome of your application. Should you need any assistance in this regard, please feel free to contact our Student Recruitment Department directly.